Here in this article, we will discuss about Hyper Automation. What is hyperautomation technology ? You’re find in this article how helpful hyper automation technology. The development of hyper automation in recent years has changed how companies run their operation.Businesses may now automate variety of processes that were previously time consuming and labour work thanks to the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning . Hyper Automation on the other side has elevated this trend to new level. In this article we will cover hyper automation meaning, tools, example and hyper automation use cases. Also you can check for more information of hyper automation wikipedia.
Let’s start with Hyper Automation Meaning :
Hyper automation is the process of combining cutting edge technology into a single platform including artificial intelligence , machine learning and Robotic Process Automation and intelligent business process management. Business may now automate complicated operations that previously needed human involvement thanks to this platform. Many technology are used in hyper automation to produce a completely automated system that can carry out entire business activity.
Hyper automation involves automating not just routine jobs but also entire business process. Businesses can automate processes in a variety of divisio and functions like customer service, finance, human resource and supply chain management thanks to hyper automation. Businesses may increase productivity, cut expenses and boost customer satisfaction because to hyperautomation rpa.
There are 4 types of automation :
- Fixed Automation
- Programmable Automation
- Flexible Automationn
- Integrated Automation
Hyper Automation Technology
The combination of many technologies allows for Hyper Automation. Many of the important technology that allows hyper automation are listed below.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Robotic Process Automation
- Intelligent Business Process Management
- Machine Learning
There are many hyperautomation examples in different industry. Here some exmples listed below :
- Banking : Automating loan processing, credit checks, andfraud detection all possible with hyper automation. Banks can make financial decision more quickly and accurate by using AI and ML.
- Healthcare: Patient scheduling, appointment reminder and medical record keeping can all be automated with hyper automation. Healthcare professionals can free up their time to focus on patient care by automating these task.
- Manufacturing: The whole manufacturing process from supply chain management to production scheduling and quality control can be automated through hyper automation. Manufacturer can decrease costs and increase efficiency by automating these processes.
Here sone example of hyper automation applications which may be help in your business.
- Automated customere service
- Intelligent document processing
- Automated financial reporting
- Smart manfacturing
Hyper Automation Tools
Hyper automation is the automation of a big range of business activities using trying to cut technology including artificial intelligence , machine learning, robotic process automation and intelligent business process management suites . Here are some tools for hyper automation:
- Robotics everywhere
- Power Automate by Microsoft
- Blue Prism
Hyper Automation vs Intelligent Automation
The advantages of two types of digital process automation intelligent automation and hyperautomationmhave cause many people to wonder what makes them different . The growth of AI powered automation platforms and solutions throughout the business and IT landscape is a result of both intelligent automation and hyperautomation. Both of refer to the use of automation to make operations more efficient by utilising reducing technology. These tools help in enhancing the quality of customer interactions as well the results of automation.
There are many hyper automation courses are available online and offline to grow your business. some best hyper automation tutorial like :
- Learn the Hyperautomation basics
- Master the Botprise platform